The Venice & Istanbul Biennials 2024
Living Contemporary Art as Its Best
October 14 to 23 , 2024 (FULL!)
Please send an email to be added to the wait list.
The 2024 Venice Biennale and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour
The Venice Biennale 2024 and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour from October 14 to 23: A nine-day art tour in Italy and Turkey visiting the best of contemporary art with an art historian and a group of like-minded adults.
Art Tour Overview:
Join our art tour of the Venice Biennale 2024 and the Istanbul Biennial 2024, two of the most prestigious contemporary art exhibitions in the world. A unique 9-night art trip in Italy and Turkey open to everyone, from artists and art lovers to students and lifelong learners. A great opportunity to travel with an art historian and a group of like-minded adults.
The 2024 Venice Biennale and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour is a great opportunity to visit two of the most fascinating cities on the planet, while enjoying the best of contemporary art.
The 60th Venice Biennale will present artists from over 80 countries in the historic pavilions at the Giardini, at the Arsenale, and in the city center. The 18th Istanbul Art Biennial, will feature top contemporary artists from Turkey and around the world in various locations across the city.
The 2024 Venice Biennale and Istanbul Biennial Art Tour is limited to a maximum of 14 participants to provide quality time, flexibility, and an intimate and fun travel experience.
- 9-night double accommodation (4 nights in Venice and 5 nights in Istanbul) in well rated and centrally located hotels
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- All group transportation to visit the sites on schedule (vaporetto, train, taxi, etc.)
- Flight from Venice to Istanbul
- Daily discovery walks in Venice and Istanbul
- Two-day entrance to the Venice Biennial (The Giardini and the Arsenal venues)
- Two-day entrance to the Istanbul Biennial
- Entrance to the following sites in Istanbul: Hagia Sophia, The Topkapı Palace, and the Blue Mosque
- The constant service of a qualified art historian guide and a logistics responsible.
CAD $4 570 | around US $ 3 420 around AUS $ 5 205
Since 1997 Walk the Arts (icscis inc.) has been offering top quality painting workshops, art classes, and art history tours in Italy, France, Colombia, Spain, and the United States.
© 2020 Walk the Arts | painting-workshops.com
(800) 611-4789 (North America | e.s.t.)
(+1) 819 457-1892 (World)